Nostalgic Fences







Linking with Gosia at LOOKING FOR IDENTITY for 

Comments

Mildred said…
Very pretty pictures. I especially love the first one.
Hope you have a pleasant evening.
Karen S. said…
Wow, this is really a lovely sight. Winter at its best, calm, peaceful.
Amy Franks said…
oooh the road looks very slippery, hope they're careful.
Awesome images Felicia!
Denise inVA said…
Lovely images Felicia.
Linda said…
Neat! The second shot is my favorite.
rupam sarma said…
Awesome, great captured.
Lady Fi said…
Beautiful shots with that buggy in it!
Gosia k said…
The last photo is fantastic thanks for joining
Breathtaking said…
Hello Felicia! Wonderful winter images!:)
Tom said…
...fabulous, I love the Nebraska Amish buggies.
eileeninmd said…
Hello, beautiful images Felicia! Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!
Tomoko said…
Very impressive! Amazing images!!
Have a wonderful weekend,Felicia.
Sandra said…
these are what I call Double Wow! photos. that second one is AWESOME! magical comes to mind.
You stalked that poor guy all the way to spring?!
Minoru Saito said…
Hi!Very exquisite! These photos make me to imagine your old and good days.
carol l mckenna said…
Lovely photographic presentation and excellent photography of the Amish fences ~ beautiful ~ thanks,

Wishing you a delightful weekend ~ ^_^
Debby Ray said…
All I gotta say is ♥♥♥♥! :D
PerthDailyPhoto said…
Tres belle images Felicia, I saw these on your Facebook page and remember thinking they were too gorgeous, timeless images.
Wayne said…
I love the sight of the buggies, but I really like the 'clop-clop-clop' of the hooves on the pavement.
Marco Luijken said…
Hello Felicia,
Wonderful pictures. But the wetter is there not so well to go out.

Best regards and have a nice weekend,
Marco
Ruth Hiebert said…
Beautiful images. The softness suits them so well.
GreenComotion said…
I love these scenes, Felicia.
Do you get freezing rains where y'all are?
Have a Happy Day!
Peace :)
Paul said…
Nice group of pictures, interesting scenes and I like your post processing on all three!
Christine said…
These are so beautiful and make me want to step into the frame and be there!
Happy weekend Felicia!
NatureFootstep said…
yes, we miss the old times, don´t we? Love the two snowy images :)
Love that pop of color the caution sign makes in the monochrome landscape. Not fond of snow (I may have told you this a zillion times already) but you make it look beautiful. And I am very fond of those Amish wagons and horses. Beautiful post as always.
Rose said…
Wonderful photos...I so love what you did with them.
Ida said…
These were wonderful. I love that first shot.
Such pleasant and artful images!
Helma said…
Very nice Felicia.
The first two photos are by far my favorites.
Beautiful fences and the carriage in the snow is beautiful.

Greetings, Helma
SpicingUpIdaho said…
Love your header, that is an amazing picture, love it! Interesting to see the horse and carriage in front of such a modern looking house! Beautiful pictures :)
rebecca haegele said…
So wintry. Love the feel of the images.
Pamela Gordon said…
I love these images Felicia. Beautiful!
Birgitta said…
Very pretty images! I real like the effect!
Holly Myers said…
These pictures have a magical kind of feel! Great shots!