In Loving Memory


Donald E. Moore
June 28, 1931 - October 4, 2015


I love you Daddy.

Comments

Linda W. said…
Oh, I am so sorry!
Gunilla Bäck said…
I'm so sorry for your loss!
Cindi said…
I am so so sorry for your loss Felicia! I am keeping you and your family in my prayers!
Be blessed,
Cindi
Paul said…
Oh Felicia, such a difficult time this must be for you and your family. You are all in my prayers, especially this day.

Gosia k said…
RIP. Love from Poland
Mascha said…
Ohhhhhhhhh - so sad.
My condolences for you and your family (this we say in German, it sounds in English somehow strange)
Hugs and prayers.
So sorry to hear that. Take care.
Florin Maghiar said…
I'm so sorry! You must be strong, it's not easy
I am so sorry to hear of you loss.
Breathtaking said…
I'm so sorry Felicia. My condolences to you and your family.
Christine said…
Dear Felicia I wish I could be there to hug you but I am praying for you and you mom to know the Comfort of the Almighty and the peace of God which passes all understanding.
Your father was a very handsome man and at home with the Lord which is far better.
Hugs xx
Cloudia said…
My deepest condolences to you and your family.

God Bless you

God bless that fine man




+
Miguel said…
Mis condolencias.
Un saludo,
Marco Luijken said…
Hello Felicia!!
Condolences.
Much strength with this lost.

Sweet greetings,
Marco
Revrunner said…
Grace and peace, Felicia.
Melanie said…
I'm so sorry, Felicia. Will keep your family in my prayers. *warm hugs*
Sandra said…
prayers and my condolences on the loss of your dad...
Debby Ray said…
Giving you a virtual {{HUG}} my sweet friend. My heart goes out to you and will continue to lift you up.
The Furry Gnome said…
Here's a virtual hug. Thinking of you.
Bill said…
And yet another hug from

Bill
Katarina said…
So so sorry for your loss.
Hugs
Primitive Stars said…
My heart hurts for you sweet friend,Hugs Francine.
TexWisGirl said…
i'm sorry, felicia. my condolences to you and your family.
Brian King said…
My deepest condolences. Very sorry for your loss!
Carol Mattingly said…
I'm so sorry for your loss!
Stephanie said…
Sorry for your loss.
Oh, Felicia - I am so sorry! Sending loving thoughts and prayers your way. A big hug xo Karen
BeachGypsy said…
I am so sorry for your loss! Very sad news
Felicia, sending my deepest condolences to you and your family on the passing of your Dad. What a wonderful photo, such a handsome man with a beautiful smile. Sending big hugs my friend, wish I could do more to ease your heartache. Deb xo
ladyfi said…
So very very sorry to hear this.
Oh Felicia I am so sorry for your loss. I can tell from your picture that your dad was full of fun and a good man. You can read it in his face.
So sorry for your loss, Felicia.
You are in my thoughts.
Amalia
xo
Amy Franks said…
I am so sorry Felicia sending you lots of hugs and thoughts xxx
Rose said…
I am so sorry to hear this...we just got home night before last and I have not started blogging again but wanted to check in.
Oh Felicia, bless you hon.. I am so sorry for your loss.
Helma said…
Oh ...... so sad that your father has gone to heaven.
A lot of strength and power in this so difficult time for you.
Lots of love, Helma
pattisjarrett said…
So sorry to hear of your loss, Felicia. Hugs and prayers surround you.
Ileana said…
So sorry to hear about your loss, Felicia!
Pauline W said…
I've been away, so sorry to hear about your father's death, Felicia. Take care of yourself and your mum.
eileeninmd said…
Hello Felicia, I am so sorry for your loss. Sending my prayers and hugs to you and your mom.
Bethany Carson said…
So sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Praying the Lord has and will continue to comfort you.