Raspberries Anyone

Yum yum!!!







Have a great week everyone.

Linking with MACRO MONDAY 2
&

Comments

Mildred said…
Beautiful and delicious.
Gemma Wiseman said…
OOOO these look super delicious - increasingly so with each macro.
Paul said…
Nice macro captures on your part!

Add a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream to that bowl of Raspberries and it would be pure decitant bliss!
Linda W. said…
Those look yummy! Our raspberries here are red - those must be the "black raspberry" variety.
Chandra Eswaran said…
Love them!
Your close-ups are great.
Thank you for the recipe for the Hummer Food.
Have a Great Week, Felicia!
Peace :)
Mascha said…
Yummmmmmmmmm!
For me they look like our blackberries.
Have a nice new week
Gunilla Bäck said…
They look delicious! Enjoy your week, Felicia.
they look like our Blackberries
moois van me said…
I'm hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!
Revrunner said…
Summer in a bowl.
Angie said…
My mouth is watering!!
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
I love raspberries. As a kid up in the White Mountains of Arizona I helped a retired guy with his gardening. I would help myself to his raspberries right off the bush.
Ileana said…
In Romania they are called " mure " (blackberry). They look yummy!:)
Sandra said…
i would like a little whipped cream on mine please.
Rose said…
These look so tempting, but you know I don't care a thing about eating raspberries, or blackberries either unless in a pie or as jelly. but I dearly love to pick them...I just simply love picking blackberries and raspberries.
don said…
These berries look luscious. These are very good "food" shots.
Stephanie said…
They look mouthwatering!
Primitive Stars said…
Oh yummy, my mouth is watering, Blessings Francine.
Cathy Keller said…
Yes, I'm thinking cobbler!!! Beautiful! Have a grand day! Cathy
ladyfi said…
They look like our blackberries! Delicious.
Hilde said…
Not yet raspberries overhere. do you make marmelade with them?
maryaustria said…
Beautiful and delicious looking! I would like some! :)
bailey-road.com said…
They do look delicious.
Britta said…
Great shots from the rasberries, Feli!
And so delicious!
Have a lucky week!
Hugs Britta
Tom said…
Oh Boy! Tom The Backroads Traveller
Mandy Moore said…
great shots they show all the delicious details!
Birgitta said…
Looks delicious! Great shots!
Super Bilder!
LG
Christine
Super Bilder!
LG
Christine
Delicious looking raspberries, they are so dark they almost look like blackberries!