Tiger Lily






Linking with MACRO MONDAY 2.

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
beautiful. they always remind me of wisconsin as they grew wild there. :)
abrianna said…
I like the close up of the pistils and stamens.
Rose said…
I love these...both the pictures and the flowers themselves.
Linda W. said…
Lovely macro shots!
Carola Bartz said…
Fantastic shots and brilliant color!
Terri B said…
Pretty macros,Felicia.
Gert said…
Beautiful! Can't wait for them again!
Kaya said…
Very beautifully captured tiger lilies! Excellent macros! These flowers are my favorites.
Paul said…
Gorgeous flowers these Tiger Lilies and nicely captured in your photographs!
Gosia k said…
Lovely flower. I am waiting for summer
Bob Bushell said…
Brilliant flower Felicia, love the macro.
Gorgeous. These downward facing blooms of tiger lily are beautiful. I am yet to get my hands on these bulbs yet.
Beautiful macros Felicia!
I love that flower :)
Have a fine day
【ツ】Knipsa

John's Island said…
Hi Felicia, Beautiful ... And I love the vignette effect! John
eileeninmd said…
Hello Felicia, your lilies are beautiful. Gorgeous macro shots.. Happy Monday!
PerthDailyPhoto said…
Gosh these images are as hot as the temperature here in Perth Felicia, fab macros!
Gunilla Bäck said…
Gorgeous photos of the lily. I love it!
Breathtaking said…
Hello Felicia!:) These are a lovely set of macro images. Gorgeous flowers, that always look elegant as cut flowers or growing in the garden.
don said…
These are gorgeous close ups. Excellent photo work.
carolann said…
Beautiful takes .
EG CameraGirl said…
Orange! I LOVE it, especially this time of year.
Marco Luijken said…
Hey Felicia,
What a fantastic shots of this flower.
So wonderful and what a great colors.

Many greetings,
Marco
Gail Dixon said…
Wow! A beautiful and very vibrant flower.
Juliana said…
Одна з моїх улюблених квіток! Дуже гарно виглядає! Чудова робота

xoxo, Juliana | PJ’ Happies :)
Primitive Stars said…
Afternoon, loving that vibrant colour, so beautiful.Blessings Francine.
Valerie said…
Stunning captures!
Brian King said…
Wow, those are gorgeous!
Bethany Carson said…
Tiger lilies are beautiful! I have some in my garden, and every year they seem to multiply (so far, to my delight)!

My old-fashioned roses, on the other hand, and--of course--weeds, multiply a bit too fast!
Beautiful Felicia! Makes me long for spring so I can get some pics of the wild tiger lilies. Won't be long now hopefully.
Aimeecakes said…
Gorgeous shots! The hair colour i use is named after these and I've gotta say, its pretty dead on colour-wise
Hannah said…
Such warm photos on a cold day, I like the romantic effects and the sweepinng and curving petals and stamens.
Stephanie said…
Beautiful macro shots!