Black & White Wednesday

A winding country road.


Linking with Adrienne at My Memory Art 
for

Comments

Cloudia said…
Draws me in. So nice




ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
=^..^=
HansHB said…
A beautiful b&w composition!
My post at:
https://hanshb.wordpress.com/
Ileana said…
Very nice landscape.
Lovely road to nowhere :). Would like to go for a walk there. LG Su
Leovi Leovi said…
Great photo, love this beautiful snowy landscape B & W!
Birgitta said…
Beautiful winter landscape! Beautiful header too!
Jutta.K said…
I love these shots.
An atmospheric photo, just in B/W
Friendly greetings from Germmany
What a wonderful landscape with snow in black / white. So beautiful !
Best regards, Synnöve
Wonderful image Felicia!
It makes me wonder where it would take me to... Love it!

Have a fine day
【ツ】Knipsa

Trace4J said…
I love it.
I am ready for some more.
Woolie Christmas HUGS
Revrunner said…
Love the way the snow has fallen on those evergreens.
The Furry Gnome said…
What a beautiful picture!
Sarah Carletti said…
What a beauttiful road!
Primitive Stars said…
Morning, beautiful winding road, I want to follow it.Blessings Francine.
Linda W. said…
Country roads make fantastic photo subjects.
don said…
I like how you composed this shot. It is a fine black and white image. Well done.
Kaya said…
Felicia,

This is very poetic and very beautiful photo with a curvy road and the snowy trees!
Debby Ray said…
Shhh....no words...listening to the "quiet" of the snow....
Carola Bartz said…
I love this image in its simplicity. It reminds me of my childhood in Germany where you can find areas exactly like this. Very beautiful.
Your blog header is stunning! I love the lone tree in the upper right corner - those are the views that draw me in.
Stephanie said…
It draws me to follow the road. The snow is beautiful.
What a beautiful capture of this lovely scene!

Lindy
Gail Dixon said…
Perfect leading line...my eye naturally followed that road. So beautiful with the snow, too.
Mitzi Rice said…
Wonderful composition! Love this shot!
Pamela Gordon said…
Beautiful! It couldn't be anything else but black and white eh? I wonder what's around the turn in the road.
carol l mckenna said…
Wonderful bw composition of wintry scene!

Happy Week to you!
artmusedog and carol
Christine said…
Hi Felicia! So sorry it took me so long to find your newest loveliest blog but I now can follow you on your photographic journeys!
i have been scrolling down and have to say your pictures are stunning!
God bless
Christine
NatureFootstep said…
I almost expected raindeets to come out there. :)
Brian King said…
That is gorgeous! Nice work!
May said…
Makes me feel like that snowy road leads to Christmas!~May
Barb said…
What a great viewpoint you've chosen for photographing the road through the snowy countryside. Looks like winter there.
Paul said…
Real nice picture, makes me want to go see what's just around the next bend in the road!
Such a beautiful winter scene! It looks so serene! xo
Tammie Lee said…
absolutely lovely and inviting.
Preciosa imagen con la nieve, la carretera parece que se pierda a lo lejos...

Saludos

Marie said…
Just beautiful!