Wild Garlic















Linking with MACRO MONDAY 2.

Comments

Stephanie said…
Splendid images, Felicia! I love your new header!
CDH said…
Wow! That is really cool looking! Like an alien bug! Ha!
I too like your header.
Cheri
nowathome said…
Stunning photo's!!
abrianna said…
Beautiful images.
Jette Hollesen said…
Hej Felicia
Lovely photos with curls!

Greetings
JetteMajken
Ileana said…
Lovely images of wild garlic! :)I like them!
Wish you a nice week!
NatureStop said…
Greetings from Dubai. WOW!! Lovely macro images. Really enjoyed going through your blog. Have a great week ahead!

Shantana
What a bizarre bit of natural design when you look closely! Your photos bring out all their complex beauty.
Mersad said…
It looks amazing. I know that certain types of garlic have a pink outer skin, and I can see that in this wild one too.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Hannah said…
I like your colorful garlic bulblets, especially the 5th shot where they are sprouting into cute curliques!
Very good shots Felicia!
You made me smile, thank you :)
I love makros, especially when it comes to flowers.

【ツ】Knipsa

eileeninmd said…
Gorgeous images, Felicia! Happy Monday!
TexWisGirl said…
makes for a great photo subject! nice!
PerthDailyPhoto said…
Totally delicious :) macros Felicia, the colours both clear and in the background are wonderful.
Primitive Stars said…
Morning Felicia, such a neat subject to take, looks amazing. The colors are so pretty too. Blessings Francine.
Montanagirl said…
Beautiful photos! Love your snow flake background too.
don said…
I like the movement of the plant in this fine close up series. Excellent detail and capture of the colors.
Amy Burzese said…
Flowers are so intricate and complex. Very nice shots.
Debby Ray said…
What gorgeous blooms! I also love the new look and head of your blog :)
Brian King said…
Beautiful macros! Love the colors!
Bethany Carson said…
Lovely shots of the wild garlic!

I don't know if you do blogger awards, but if you do, I've nominated you for your choice of the Lovely Blog Award or Grateful Tag. Always enjoy your posts!
Gunilla Bäck said…
Very pretty! The colours are lovely.