Skywatch Friday

Waxing Crescent of August 2014


Linking with SKYWATCH FRIDAY.

Comments

Cloudia said…
Real pretty!
ALOHA from Honolulu
ComfortSpiral
=^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>


DeniseinVA said…
Great catch of that pretty moon. A very nice photo, I love the tree framing it.
Amy Franks said…
lovely shot Felicia! beautiful moon. yes arm is healed up but have to wear a stretchy support thingy for next few weeks.
Montanagirl said…
Superb photo, Felicia!
Bethany Carson said…
Very nice shot of the moon!
Lovely scenery and lovely photo, Felicia.
John's Island said…
Great to find your blog. Wonderful photography! Thank you for sharing and for your kind comment on my blog. You are always welcome, please stop by again. John
Nice photo. We rarely get clear enough skies over here to see the unilluminated part of the moon.
LOve that moon! My granddaughter would say"Goodnight Moon!" :)
Gerald (SK14) said…
n eatly captured and well framed
RA Berks said…
Very neat! I have a hard time capturing the moon though I try and try. I spend a great deal of my life working under it, looking at it, while trying to keep my animals happy.
Terri said…
Pretty moon shot from the shadows!
Roan said…
This looks like something from a photo book! Amazing!
Primitive Stars said…
Oh Felicia, I adore that picture, so so calming and pretty.Blessings Francine.
Liplatus said…
Silence, a magnificent atmosphere.
Greeting Liplatus
Monika MW said…
Felicia, really fantastic photo!
NatureFootstep said…
wow, that is a nice shot of the moon. Love it!
Kaya said…
This photo is like a little poem! It can be an illustration for the book's jacket&

My admiration for this magical photograph!
Gail Dixon said…
That is really cool. Part of the moon looks translucent. Love it!
Carver said…
Fantastic shot of the moon.
Felicia that is truly a beautiful night sky! That beautiful moon -- what a perfectly wonderful angle. Love this!
pattisjarrett said…
Beautiful capture, color--perfection.
Valerie said…
I love this shot! BTW thank you for visiting my blog!
Wow, spectacular shot Felicia, it is so hard to get such beautiful moon shots!
Jeevan said…
Very beautiful and i admire the view :)