Waterbrooks


Wishing you all a beautiful restful Sunday.

Comments

June Caedmon said…
Beautiful image, Felicia - blessings on your Sunday!
Grandma C said…
I wish you a beautiful Sunday too.
Rivien said…
Good morning Felicia,
beautifuly picture!
I like long exposure time with waterfalls :o)
Have a nice sunday!
Hugs Riv
Monika MW said…
Amazing photo. Felicia, have a beautiful sundey too.
eileeninmd said…
Lovely images and post, Felicia! Happy Sunday!
Ileana said…
Beautiful! Happy Sunday!
Gert said…
Gorgeous! Have a blessed day too!
Michelle said…
Wishing you a restful Sunday!
Beth said…
I hope this is a really good day for you!
Primitive Stars said…
So beautiful my friend, Hugs Francine.
What beautiful scenery. Enjoy your day, blessings to you friend.
NatureFootstep said…
a lovely place Felicia. :)
A Quiet Corner said…
Lovely words and pic!...:)JP
EG CameraGirl said…
Lovely and I DID have a restful day, thank you.
Rose said…
Ahhh, this is beautiful!
orchid Miyako said…
BEAUTIFUL scene, Felicia♡♡♡

Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
Lovely photo with the vibrant colours and soft water! I also like the quote.=)

//Scaniatjejen

http://www.scaniatjejen.se
Debby Ray said…
Some day soon I plan to play around with the settings on my camera to create this effect with moving water. Beautiful!
Bethany Carson said…
Beautiful verse and lovely waterfall!