Thistle Down













Linking with I HEART MACRO
&

Comments

DeniseinVA said…
Your thistle photos are gorgeous, so detailed. They really make you appreciate how much beauty there is in such a simple weed.
Rose said…
I can never resist taking photos of thistle..whether in bloom or in this stage. You captured it so well!
Susan (ABON) said…
The thistle photos are beautiful, Felicia. Love all the detail. Thank you for visiting my blog and signing on as a follower :)
Some people call them weeds, but I think they are beautiful!
Rivien said…
Good morning Felicia,
OMG, so beautiful photo from the thistle! I like it so much! Yes!
Have a nice week!
Hugs Rivien
brucerustonblog said…
Lovely shots great focus and detail
Michelle said…
Great detail and beauty.
Gemma Wiseman said…
Wonderful views of the thistle. You have captured the fine intricate threads beautifully.
TexWisGirl said…
i like the browns they yield to as they dry.
filigarn said…
Your thistle photos are gorgeous!!!
maryaustria said…
Fantastic shots! I love the last one!
Gunilla Bäck said…
Gorgeous! The seeds are so beautiful.
carol l mckenna said…
Love thistle ~ part of my Scottish Heritage I guess ~ magnificent macro shots!

artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

Wonderful thistles......love the last "angel" image!
fredamans said…
Lovely photos, I really love thistles.
Stephanie said…
I find thistles to be quite beautiful and you captured their beauty wonderfully!

Hugs and blessings!
Brian King said…
I've always liked thistles, at least from a photo standpoint. Very nice!
Most people pass these by, but I think they make beautiful subjects, nicely done.
Pamela Gordon said…
So pretty. I love the last shot.
Leovi said…
Very nice texture and color, great macros!
Gartendrossel said…
wonderful Photos, my Favorite is the last


Greetings from Germany
Traudi
pattisjarrett said…
Nice shots, love the poof. I think goldfinches use this in nest building.
Hannah said…
I've got lots of thistles, I see the down floating around sometime. It is gorgeous in the last shot.
Laura said…
Everything, letting go, changing to become something new. These are beautiful, sensitive photos Felicia. Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)