Never Forget

I still remember.......do you?

Working for a funeral director I know how the families feel. Every year when the anniversary day comes around they relive all the grief of their loved ones passing.  Over time it may fade a little, but the memory is still there. Something as horrific as this will remain a long time. 

Let's never forget the brave men and women who died that fateful day. 

The ones in the twin towers, the ones at the Pentagon, the ones who died in that field in Shanksville, Pa and the ones who sacrificed to try and rescue as many as they could.

Let's never forget the brave men and women who are still sacrificing for our country and the freedoms we still have.



Comments

Well said. I remember and I won't forget. I think as the days go by many take for granted this amazing place we call home. Prayers to their families and to our military for keeping us safe.

I wanted to thank you for kind comments, they always leave me with a smile...
Well said. As my husband and I drive the roads around our house today, we see flags half staff every where, remembering.
Debby Ray said…
I'll always remember exactly where I was and exactly what I was doing...and remember how surreal it all seemed at the time.
Primitive Stars said…
God bless, touching post, Hugs Francine.
Rose said…
I don't think any of us will ever forget...not what happened not what we were doing when it happened. It just did not seem real.

DeniseinVA said…
A very moving post Felicia. That day will always be carved in my memory like stone. God Bless all of those who sacrificed so much.
A wonderful tribute, Felicia. We will never forget the sorrow. I pray for the brave men and women who sacrificed their lives and for the loved ones left behind. A very sad day. xo Karen
Birgitta said…
I never forget...Wonderful tribute.
Every 9-11, I am reminded that I am blessed and that life is not to be taken for granted.
Katarina said…
Will never forget that day...
Beautiful said! It will fade, but it's so hard to forget. It changed the way we used to live our lives in this country.