Just A Note


Comments

Susan (ABON) said…
Enjoy your break, Felicia but don't stay away too long :)
Primitive Stars said…
Will miss you but enjoy your break.Hugs Francine.
Stephanie said…
Have a wonderful blogging break :) Hugs!
Stephanie said…
Have a wonderful break!
Mascha said…
Enjoy it, have a good time :-)
Birgitta said…
Enjoy your break and welcome back :) Lovely cat :)
Amy said…
ok, hope to see you back soon :-)
Trace4J said…
Be back soon..
We will all miss you. :)
Woolie Hugs
Gert said…
Oh...I hope all is well. And hope you're back posting real sonn. (By the way I absolutely LOVE your background! Perfect for fall!)

Blessings and will miss you,
Gert
Joyce Mayer said…
Hi Miss Felicia,

Enjoy. Hope you and Tucker James get lots of quality time.

Hugs,
Prudence ♥
Rose said…
I hope the break is for something fun! Will miss you.
So cute photo of your cat! Have a nice break and welcome back!=)

//Scaniatjejen
http://www.scaniatjejen.se
PerthDailyPhoto said…
Enjoy your break Felicia, take care.
Pamela Gordon said…
Enjoy! See you when you get back.
Kaya said…
Enjoy your break and have some fun! I love this fantastic photo! This cat is very beautiful and so cozy!

Best wishes to you from me!
Debby Ray said…
Well, enjoy yourself, whatever you do! Hurry back!! :)
Valerie said…
Hoping the break fulfills your needs. Your contributions will be missed, but look forward to seeing you back again when you're ready. Take care (and thank you for the visits you've made to my blog)
Stewart M said…
See you soon!

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Marie said…
Have a good break! See you when you get back.
Indrani said…
Enjoy your break!
ladyfi said…
Enjoy your break!
Gail Dixon said…
I understand! I'm back after my blog break, but having trouble getting back into the swing of things.
Enjoy your break Felicia!! :)
I forgot to say that I love the cat on the couch. So cute!
Carraol said…
Enjoy your break, Felicia; have a happy and inspiring moments!
Helma said…
A very nice way to let people know that you take a blog break.
Very nice photo:-)