An Abstract What is It??


Just playing around again. 

Comments

Primitive Stars said…
So magical, love the colors.Blessings Francine.
CJ said…
Lovely in red and black.
CJ said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said…
Very unique in a good way. I like it!
Jeanne said…
Hi Felicia, Thanks for your comment about the deer. I believe she is a true albino for sure, She does have pink eyes and ears. I saw her in person when she was a fawn. Amazing huh?

Your abstract is awesome. Working with our photos is so much fun. This look is so pretty. Good job.

xo, Jeanne
Annemor said…
I think it is a straw.
Great work.
Have a nice day.
Mormor
Annemor said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Prairie Jill said…
Gorgeous colour! Looks like weeds and grasses to me?
Leovi said…
An interesting and beautiful composition!
A Quiet Corner said…
It resembles what we call "itch grass"....before the nice digital touches...:)JP
Lmkazmierczak said…
Just lovely results...like the dynamic feel, the dramatic colors and the focal point you chose...thanks for dropping by my blog!
Rose said…
Looks like what we call foxtail! Cool effects...
Sandra said…
I like it, i love playing like this and this would be great on my black blog background with all my neon stuff.
Very interesting Felicia, dynamic image!
Judy said…
Wow!!! I have taken a lot of photos of grass seeds, but nothing that compare with what you have done here!!!