Play Day

It's Wednesday.......time to play 



Comments

Annemor said…
Lovely. The flowers are hiding in the colors.
All the best.
Mormor
Sheila said…
Interestingly beautiful!
Primitive Stars said…
Afternoon Felicia, loving those colors...pretty, Francine.
Amy said…
oh nice! I thought it was fireworks when i first looked at it.
My name is Riet said…
That is really pretty. I love the colors.
Beautiful. Looks like little stars. So pretty.
Leovi said…
Evocative and touching! Beautiful colors!
CJ said…
Pretty! They could be fireworks in the night sky.
Lmkazmierczak said…
Dancing stars popped into my mind♪
Helma said…
Chuckle .... fun this way with a photo play.
Gives a very special effect:-)
EG CameraGirl said…
What fun to play! Amd I like what you played with!
Gail Dixon said…
How fun! But how'd you achieve this?
A Quiet Corner said…
Nice creation, Felicia!...:)JP
That's beautiful! I, too, thought it was fireworks, at first!
NatureFootstep said…
cool! I can see this one glowing on my roof. :)
sillarit said…
Like stars in the sky ;.)
Prairie Jill said…
Ooh, I like this! Stars? Or flowers? Or both?!