A Barn and A Pond





Linking with James at 

Comments

Brian King said…
Very nice reflection! Love that barn!
Grandma C said…
Beautiful! The tree in the middle of the pond is interesting and the reflection is like looking into a mirror.
Amy said…
oh that is very pretty!
stines zuhause said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
'Tsuki said…
Your pic look like postcards... Nice !
A beautiful and tranquil photograph Felicia, lovely!
Pamela Gordon said…
Beautiful barn and pond reflections. Is that tree growing in the pond or on an island in it?
Trace4J said…
How beautiful,
I'd love to live there.
Woolie Hugs
Laloofah said…
Such a serene scene, and the pop of red on the barn is so pretty against all that beautiful green. Had to do a double take - do my eyes deceive me, or is that tree growing out of the pond? "Who needs to wait for rain when you can just stand all day in this big puddle?" thought the brilliant tree to himself. :-)
Roan said…
Beautiful reflections. Love that old barn.
Gert said…
Gorgeous photos!!
EG CameraGirl said…
Red barns make great reflections!
Lovely reflection!

Life in the Carolina Mts
DeniseinVA said…
This is such a pretty setting Felicia. I love the old barn and those reflections in the lake. I can see an old blanket spread out, and a picnic basket with a good wine, bread and cheese and a large bunch of grapes. My imagination runs quite a distance at times. Have a great weekend :)
Hannah said…
The water is still like glass, such beautiful reflections of cute barn and trees.
Audrey said…
magnifique endroit !
eileeninmd said…
I just love red barns! Beautiful reflection shots! Happy weekend!
Stephanie said…
Love the red barn with the pretty reflections .
Rose said…
This looks familiar...have you shown a different pic of it before. Whether you have or not, I love it!
orchid Miyako said…
OMG!!! What BEAUTIFUL reflection photos, Felicia♡♡♡ How wonderful if I could see with my own eyes.

Sending Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan to my Dear friend, xoxo Miyako*
Amy said…
looks very calm and serene :-)
Stewart M said…
Wonderful combination of colours and textures.

Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Helma said…
Both pictures are beautiful to look at but one picture is the reflection in the water is much "tighter":-) Beautiful pictures and what a beautiful part of rural nature
So beautiful place and great pictures, green and lush in August is a great mont.

Good Sunday Marit.
A Quiet Corner said…
A nice place to hang your hat, Felicia...:)JP
Debby Ray said…
Wow...what a beautiful shot! Or I guess I should say shots :)
Zosia said…
What a lovely scene! I would love to spend a weekend in a place like this.