Wintry Road

Comments

Gert said…
Brrrr..love the photo, not the thought of winter...lol

Rose said…
Ooooh....this is a nice one! Love it in B&W....
Stephanie said…
Oh my that is beautiful in Black and white.
TexWisGirl said…
thanks for the cool down. :)
CJ said…
This road draws us into your photo and then disappears into a mystery. I like that.

Thanks for stopping to view my B&W post.
Rajesh said…
Wonderful composition.
Gerald (SK14) said…
some ominous skid marks there
Dragonstar said…
Welcome to the Challenge!

I'm loving summer right now, but there's no denying that a snowy winter makes for perfect black and white photography. I like the way the road draws us into your photo.
Joe said…
I can feel the cold.
PerthDailyPhoto said…
Super shot Felicia.. It's winter here in Perth but suddenly it doesn't seem so cold anymore :)
sillarit said…
love your shot, great detail and contrast, so cold. So happy to have summer here. /Ritva
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Primitive Stars said…
Hi Felicia, very beautiful picture, captured well, Blessings Zfrancine.
Linda W. said…
Nice black and white shot. Hard to think of snow and ice when we're sweltering in summer heat!
NatureFootstep said…
a fine subject for a BW shot. :)
Carver said…
I love winter. This shot captures it so well.