Sunset Reflections

The evening of June 27 I sensed that we could possibly have a beautiful sunset. The evening clouds just looked right to me. You know how you can just seem to feel it.

I headed for my destination and when I arrived I was not disappointed. 

 This was the sky as the sun was setting in front of me. Not to spectacular. 

 However off to my left were these beautiful wispy clouds that were being so beautifully colored by the setting sun. 

And it was so beautifully reflected in the water below. 

I will continue this sunset next week.

Linking with Jim at Weekend Reflections 
and 
Gemma at Scenic Weekends
and
Mersad at Friday My Town Shootout.

Stop over and visit all three memes for more great photos.

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
just beautiful reflections!
Brian King said…
Those are gorgeous!
Shirley said…
So lovely! Glad you followed your instincts on this. The sunset was incredible.
Gemma Wiseman said…
Wonderful colours and those reflections are magical.
Fun60 said…
Those beautiful reflections really catch the eye.
Leovi said…
Exquisite photos, I love the skies, very poetic!
Primitive Stars said…
Simply beautiful, so soothing, Blessings Francine.
Tom said…
What wonderful shots! Tom The Backroads Traveller
EG CameraGirl said…
I especially love the golden reflection.
Yogi♪♪♪ said…
Wow, these are beautiful, thank you for sharing.
Thomas Lee said…
A beautiful capture.
Mersad said…
Lovely sunsets. You should also link this up to our group blog "Friday My Town Shoot Out". Our weekly theme is Sunsets! You can find the link on my blog.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Beautiful soft reflections ... And my favorite golden shade of sky. Always follow your instincts ... And have your camera handy! Lovely share. Thank you.
That is such a great time to take photos, mother nature provides such excellent colors. I love the reflections of the clouds.
PerthDailyPhoto said…
Tres belle reflections Felicia.
Carola Bartz said…
A beautiful sunset, and the reflections are wonderful. Great shots!
Ileana said…
Beautiful reflections!
Mama Zen said…
Gorgeous reflections!
maryaustria said…
This sky is so beautiful! And the reflections are gorgeous! Wonderful photos!
Pauline said…
Lovely sunset. Love the reflection shot, a real bonus.
Linda said…
Beautiful, especially with the lake.
Laura said…
absolutely gorgeous, wow!
A lovely sunset, great reflections!
Karen said…
So soft and pretty!