Sunset Reflections ~ Part 2

I'm trying to decide if I want to continue this or show you the rest of the sunset all on this post.

You can find part 1 HERE.

I stood there scanning the sky from my left to my right.

The colors were still not what I was looking for. 

 straight in front of me.

Off to my right it was pretty but......still not right.

Off to my left the clouds were starting to fade there too.

What to do.  I stood there some more, starting to feel disappointed.

straight in front of me again.

Still I waited, the barest of breezes ruffling the water in the far distance.

Finally

It was done.  I was to be disappointed after all the time I had stood there.

I started for the car, poking along and looking at the wildflowers that were growing.  I stopped to capture a ladybug sitting on a daisy.  The sun was down behind the mountain now and I needed to get to the car.

I turned to take one last look and saw this.......................

Awwwww why not...............continued next week.

Linking with Skywatch Friday
and
Weekend Reflections.

Make sure you visit to see other great sky and reflections photo's.

Now I'm off to catch up with everyone. Life has almost overtaken me again this week.

Comments

Rose said…
No fair! Just hope I am blogging next week...seems like I blog a few days then off a few days!
Gemma Wiseman said…
Love the dialogue as you swing from one lovely sunset reflection to the next. Most entertaining and colourful.
That still water beautifully reflects these colorful skies. Great photos.
Brian King said…
Beautiful photos!
orchid Miyako said…
Oh, these ARE beautiful photographs for the links. I wish I had this gorgeous environment around my area, no fair is the word for me, Felicia p;)

PS. Thank you very much for your sweet comment.

Sending you Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*
ladyfi said…
The colours are so pretty anyway!
Birgitta said…
Like these! Beautiful photos!
Tammie Lee said…
so beautiful
each image!
I don't know what you thought was wrong with any of these sunsets except perhaps you wanted a bird flying it it? They are gorgeous.
Phil Slade said…
Try as we will we perfectionists never ever get the perfect photo do we Felicia? It's a good reason for going out and doing it all over again.
Katarina said…
I like them all - but I'm also eager to see the next one.
eileeninmd said…
These are all beautiful shots, you are silly.. Looking forward to that next post.. Happy weekend!
Jocee said…
Great shots, I like the first one the most.
Pamela Gordon said…
Breathtaking photos Felicia! It's often after the sun has gone that the most brilliant colours appear. I find the back light behind me is sometimes more beautiful. Have a great weekend. I'll look forward to seeing what you captured when you turned around.
Carver said…
The sunset and reflections are gorgeous. I also love the shots of the horse galloping along the fence in the post before this one.
Gert said…
Oh Felica, these photos are absolutely gorgeous!

Gert
Helga said…
Amazing an beautiful pictures!!!
Helga
You got some marvelous pictures, and I love your header!
Gorgeous skies and beautiful photos! Hugs!
These are all beautiful! Can't wait to see the next one.
Perfect shots, and a gorgeous lake with reflections.
Ruth Kelly said…
All of them are winners!
Viera said…
Amazing and beautiful sunset...Fantastic photos...
cieldequimper said…
So pretty and serene!
PerthDailyPhoto said…
I think you captured some very special moments here Felicia. It's amazing how the sky changes so quickly.
Carola Bartz said…
It can be tricky with sunsets. Sometimes the "real" colors come out after the sun has gone... Your photos are beautiful.
What a tease you are~ ;>).... I can't wait to see the next chapter, but I would have been happy to get the pictures you show here too as I like the soft pastels....
Halcyon said…
Beautiful skies that are worth seeing twice (in reflection)! :)