Play Day

Click on picture to get the better view.

Comments

Beautiful, beautiful my friend.
CJ said…
Lovely. Very painterly and moody.
Pradeepa said…
Lovely. Moody and mystic.
artbyritva said…
This has a great, lovely ATHMOSPHERE,lovely editing.
Rose said…
Oh, wow, Felicia! This is wonderfully moody.
EG CameraGirl said…
I love how you played with this! Excellent!
Linda W. said…
Wow, this is really cool. What sort of special effects did you do to get this?
charuhasacharya said…
Fantastic shot. Loved the effects.
The Artful Diva said…
quite dramatic - like it!!
Gail Dixon said…
Love those deep, rich colors! Wonderful image.
oh that is just beautiful
Primitive Stars said…
Hi Felicia, stunning, very pretty, Blessings Francine.
Really wonderful with this texture work. An Art work for the wall.
Best regards, Synnöve
Mascha said…
Wow, that simply awesome!
NatureFootstep said…
one of the best things I´ve seen. It should be large and hang alone on a wall. :)
Montanagirl said…
That is just beautiful!
Andrea Priebe said…
You have outdone yourself ... this is simply spectacular. I love the coloring and depth ... it is just beautiful. One of those "take your breath away" moments. Thanks ...

Andrea @ From The Sol
Stephanie said…
Love it, so artsy. Well done!
Prairie Jill said…
Ooh, I love all that texture! Great abstract.
lorik said…
Gorgeous...and so lush! Great work:)
Tom said…
What a wonderful effect! Tom The Backroads Traveller
maryaustria said…
Amazing! So beautiful!
Sandra said…
totally awesome.. i can see this on my wall.
Lmkazmierczak said…
Love where you placed your watermark...colors and subject are terrific♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/cone-flowers/
orchid Miyako said…
Wow! How fascinating and attractive way you put effect on your photo. I wish I could be able to do this :-)

So sorry for my belated comment. I was SO tide up. 
Sending you Lots of Love and Hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*