Red Maple Leaves

Good morning friends. Happy Monday to you. Hope you all had a good weekend.

A few weeks ago I posted about the budding red maples that I had discovered.  If you are missed that post and would like to see it, click here.  I also told you I would show you the fully developed leaves, so here they are. 






I like their spiky long legs. I should go back and look at them again because I'm wondering if they will turn a little darker red the more mature they become. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great day.

~Felicia

Comments

TexWisGirl said…
just brilliant! love them!
ladyfi said…
These shots are stunning!
Blackberry Lane said…
They are so very pretty. I wish we had one in our yard.
Mascha said…
It goes so fast - you can watch as open buds, leaves unfold... well captured in the two posts!
Anni said…
Gorgeous!!! And I really enjoyed your tree swallow image below this post. If ever you would like, feel free to add your bird photo links to the meme "The Bird D'Pot"....which opens each and every Saturday at noon [Texas time zone]. All the birders that share would LOVE your bird photos!!

http://id-rather-b-birdin.blogspot.com
Linda W. said…
What pretty red leaves! Nice photos.
Gail Dixon said…
Oh my, these are so pretty! Awesome job on the brilliant red colors.
Stephanie said…
Love the brilliance of the red and how you captured them.
Tammie Lee said…
so very very beautiful!
Helma said…
Great! What a beautiful oil colors, these leaves. Wonderful to see.