Critters and Reflections

Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday to all.   

Today I'm linking with Saturdays Critters and Camera Critters.

Since I'm relatively new to the photo blogging community I thought I would share with you today one of my favorite critters.

My best furry feline buddy.....Tucker James. 


Isn't he a handsome dude?  He, of course is spoiled rotten.




This is one of his favorite past times and he does it real well.


This is another one, he loves to sit in the windows and watch the critters outside, or the leaves blowing around when the wind is blowing.  He thinks he just has to get outside to chase them. So now you've met my favorite critter.

**************

I'm also joining James over at Weekend Reflections

The other week I was out looking for reflection photos. I found a few but when I got home I found the best ones of the whole day......on the hood of my car. 



Hope you all have a good weekend. Be safe.

Comments

Joyce Mayer said…
Tucker James is a sweetheart. I love the reflection photos, how clever.

Happy Weekend.
Blackberry Lane said…
What a precious cat! He looks very loved.
I enjoyed your reflection pics too. Have a great Sat.
Debbie said…
awww, the life of a cat?!?!

LOVE that reflection!!!
Sandy Kessler said…
Tucker you are a gem
TexWisGirl said…
my car is so dirty, it wouldn't reflect anything. i always like to see tucker james. :)
Tucker James is a sweety. Great tree reflection on your car.
Have a nice weekend.
Tucker James is a handsome dude and your reflections are fantastic. Have a marvelous weekend.
Ida said…
Tucker James just melts my heart. He is handsome and if a cat isn't "spoilt rotten" there is something wrong. I can see why you adore him.
Very nice reflection shots off your car hood. I love that you caught a bit of sun flare in the first one.
Your cat is a cutie... Have a lovely weekend you two :)
Ela said…
Such a lovely cat and beautiful yellow eyes :))))
Sweet kitty! And beautiful water reflections...so peaceful.
eileeninmd said…
You kitty is beautiful.. And I love the pretty reflections! Thanks for linking up, have a happy weekend!
Marie said…
Love that adorable cat! Nice shots of the reflection as well.
bailey-road.com said…
Tucker James is such a handsome boy!
Revrunner said…
He poses well. Sooo accommodating. :-)
Roan said…
Beautiful reflection. Clean car! Love Mr. Tucker James. He is a handsome dude. lol
Wow! The car pictures are so good! Yes, Tucker James is very handsome!
Jocee said…
Love your cat, we should all learn to relax like a cat :-)
Stephanie said…
The cat is adorable and stunning reflections!
'Tsuki said…
My cats say hi to your cat... And they want to know if you are a suitable driver for the reflective car : they want to go for a ride... ^^
Viera said…
Tucker James is very cute...and the tree reflection in your car is fabulous...
Gunilla Bäck said…
He's a handsome fellow!
PerthDailyPhoto said…
I think cats were born to be spoiled Felicia :) there's something very luxuriant about them don't you think!
Ruth Kelly said…
Fantastic reflections. Love those yellow eyes of the cat.
Lina Gustina said…
Adorable Tucker James.
Thanks for stopping by :)
www.1sthappyfamily.com/2014/06/wanna-be-butterfly.html
Tucker is looking as handsome as always and love the reflection photos, my car's not near clean enough to be able to do that! Deb