Another Three for the Money

Sorry folks, don't like to crunch so many into one post but I'm down to the wire on getting ready for the carpet guy. Almost there. 

So I'm doing another three'fer.


This is how the folks in the little town of Allensville decorate their main street in the summer.  These cattle watering troughs are placed along the main street and filled to the brim with flowers. I should have driven through the town to see how many there were but we stopped at the one end. 

Linking with Today's Flowers.

***********************

My critter for the weekend is this cute little guy.
Linking with Eileen at Saturday's Critters



And last.......my Weekend Reflections.

I was making images one evening down by the creek that flows past our house.  It was a hot day and the water was cooler than the air temp so there was fog beginning to come up off the water.
I carefully crawled over the guard rail and down over the bank to balance on some rocks by the water. When I turned to my left this was the image.


When I turned to my right and shot up the creek this is what I captured.


I can't remember the name of the purple flower but it blooms every year along the creek and in swampy areas.

Oh and by the way I was privileged to view an amazing sunset last evening with wonderful reflections thrown in.... I will be sharing some of those soon.

Have a good weekend everyone.  Make sure you visit all 3 meme's for more great pictures.

Comments

Carver said…
I've seen the water trough types of planters around the triangle area of NC where I live too. Lovely flowers and I also like the animals and reflections. Good post.
TexWisGirl said…
loved them all. REALLY like the water trough planters!
oh, what kind of carpet? i use to work at a carpet place. one of my 1st jobs back in the day. i enjoyed looking all the new carpets. so fun. ( :

love the bunny.
Carole M. said…
beautiful images Felicia, especially the fog over the water shots. I do love the petunia (I think) filled water-troughs in the street; what a grand and colourful and summer idea
Debbie said…
An awesome three-fer....that tub of flowers is gorgeous!!
Jocee said…
Lovely pics, I especially love the last one, very peaceful.
Linda W. said…
Your reflection shots are amazing!
HI Love the bunny and the reflection and atmosphere in the last shots is amazing. Have a great weekend.
Katarina said…
Your pictures are fabulous! All of them! The bunny looks both sharp and soft at the same time - very good work. I feel inspired.
Gunilla Bäck said…
Great shots! I love the bunny and the reflections.
Bob Bushell said…
Beautiful shots, from the bunny to water trough, splendid Felicia.
Blackberry Lane said…
All of the photos are superb but the last ones are gorgeous. Have a lovely day.
Valerie said…
just wonderful images, Felicia. Those misty ones in particular are captivating.
Ela said…
Such wonderful photos, as always !
I love the bunny and reflections on the water !
Have a nice Sunday :)
Gerald (SK14) said…
I like the flowers and the reflections in the creek
Helga said…
I like the pictures of the creek so much. Silence and beauty. Have a nice sunday.
Helga
eileeninmd said…
Hello Felicia, your photos are lovely.. The town flowers in the cattle water troughs are beautiful. And I luv the adorable bunny.. But, the reflection scene is just gorgeous.. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post with Saturday's Critters.. Have a happy day!
me (maria) said…
All your photos are great, but the last one is like a fairytale!!
I just want to be there and stay forever!!
Have a nice day!
Trace4J said…
Girlfriend I hope you careful. But how worth it was that amazing photo.
Love it and the cow trough of flowers too.
I would love to have one of those.
Sunday blessings
HOOTIN ANNI said…
I'm in love with your shots of the reflections...how beautiful is that?!!!

And the cattle water tanks with flowers is ingenious.
Primitive Stars said…
Morning Felicia, breathtaking reflections, such beautiful pictures. I also love the water trough planter, looks great, BlessingsFrancine.
Fun60 said…
That last photo is a beauty.
Laura said…
Beautiful series!
Gert said…
You take the most gorgeous photos, each one is so unique! The last two are my favs if...I had to choose!

Blessings,
Gert
Roan said…
Could have sworn I already commented on this. I think I must have pulled up your blog and then got sidetracked. lol Anyway, who would have though of using a watering trough for flowers. Beautiful! And I love those last shots!
Marie said…
Really stunning shots! Wow!
NatureFootstep said…
love the rabbit and the soft reflection photos. :)
EG CameraGirl said…
The cattle troughs make great containers. I have never seen that before. Really nice shot of the bunny!
Watering trough planters, brilliant idea! Your bunny photo is adorable and the reflection pictures are very ethereal, beautiful Felicia!
Lina Gustina said…
Awesome flowers and reflection. Cute bunny.
Thanks for stopping by.

www.womenandperspectives.com/2014/06/hibiscus.html
Helma said…
Wonderful to see them. Trough full of flowers Very colorfully :-)
You bear is a cutie but you two last pictures are truly visionary sich. So beautifully photographed!
Cathy Kennedy said…
Your photos by the water are gorgeous! I just love them!
This is a very pretty rabbit! I have families of wild rabbits that live in my yard and eat the grass and sadly sometimes my flowers. The babies are so cute, I don't mind. The bee photos on your next post are gorgeous!
Stephanie said…
Spectacular images! I am particularly fond of the rabbit though.