Skywatch Friday

Hello everyone. My name is Felicia. Welcome to my new blog. 

I decided to start a blog just dedicated to my feeble attempts at photography. Some of you may have been following me at Raggedy Creations, however that blog was started to share a few of my other interest's, some of which are vastly different than photography.

Photography has long been one of my interests. I love to attempt to capture the God created beauty around me.

So today I am joining the gang at Skywatch Friday.


I captured this sunset one evening after I had been photographing some flowers. It is not real colorful but yet I thought it had a beauty of its own.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you will consider becoming a follower and joining me.  I enjoy receiving comments and always try to answer them as well as visit your blogs and become better acquainted with you as well. 

Til next time
~Felicia

Comments

Greetings and Salutations from Illinois
Welcome!
Your first post is an eleven in my opinion. Ten being the highest number and one being the lowest.
JM
Gail Dixon said…
Felicia, this is absolutely exquisite! Wow! I'd say you're well-past "feeble attempts" at photography. This is stellar!
Lina Gustina said…
Welcome to the gang. Wonderful moment. Love it.
www.womenandperspectives.com/2014/05/sky-watch-buildings-and-sky.html
Really beautiful. I like the branch silhouettes in the foreground. Great skywatch post!
NatureFootstep said…
a very beautiful sky-shot. Love it!
ladyfi said…
Gorgeous shot! Good luck with your new blog.
Indrani said…
Excellent capture of sky and beautiful start to blog.
All the best!
TexWisGirl said…
that is beautiful! thanks for the heads up on the new blog. since i only follow one blog per blogger, i hope you don't mind if i switch over to this one since i'm not much of a crafter / decor person. :)
Ida said…
It's a gorgeous sunset. They don't all have to be super colorful to be beautiful. Loving the sweeping way the clouds appear in this shot.